First, let me start by celebrating the fact that all orders over $100 ship free from Vera Bradley during the month of August! Woohoo! Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s talk about all the exciting new styles, patterns, designs, and more that Vera Bradley has waiting for you. Whether you’re off to college, shopping back-to-school sales, or just need something new to treat yourself this fall season, you’re in luck. From dorm accessories to pencils to travel gear, there’s a little something for everyone to enjoy from Vera Bradley for Fall 2011!
Top 10 Styles for School
Right from the front page, Vera Bradley’s advertising some great new products and a must-have list of all the best accessories to outfit yourself for the fall semester. These ten great styles are the perfect gift for yourself, a friend, or a family member who loves a vibrant pattern and well-made bag. Add a few of these items to your school shopping list to get ready for fall:
- Vera (pictured in Plum Petals) – With a roomy interior, sturdy base and comfortable handles, this bag has made a lot of friends over the years. Always a favorite, with a roomy interior, six pockets and a sturdy base. Finishing touches include an outside zip pocket, key clip and tortoise toggle closure. Cost: $80
- Grand Traveler (new) – Carry-on compliant and packed with pockets, this style is the ideal companion for the gal on the go. Frequent fliers will love this bag. Guaranteed to turn heads, the Grand Traveler offers a handy trolley sleeve, two slip pockets on the back and two slip pockets underneath the front closure, four large interior slip pockets, rolled handles and a removable shoulder strap, an exterior ID window and a zip closure. Cost: $118
- Clip Zip ID – Whether on keys, a belt loop or a purse handle, this case is always in attendance. This compact case goes anywhere, thanks to its silver chain with lobster claw clasp. The new design includes rounded corners and a clear ID compartment. Cost: $12
- Lizzy – This petite, adorable crossbody is the perfect complement to any outfit. It’s just waiting for your next big adventure. This cute crossbody is adjustable and ideal for taking keys, cards, a camera and other necessities on the trail. Cost: $46
- XL Duffel (new) – This supersized classic Duffel is the perfect addition to your travel collection. Bigger and better, a favorite classic returns in a super size! A must-have for back to school and every lady's travel collection. Cost: $108
- School Supplies – Notebooks, pencils, highlights… you name it and this category has you covered. Shop agendas for $25, ball point pens for $14-$19, binders, notebooks, pencil boxes and more. Pictured, the Mini Notebook with Pocket in Watercolor, cost: $9 – $14.
- East West tote – A horizontal design fit to hold magazines and books, this new tote is on trend from coast to coast. The traditional Tote turns sideways to offer more room and features three internal slip pockets and a hidden magnetic closure. Cost: $52
- Bookbag – This backpack has padded, adjustable straps, a double-zip opening, interior pockets, outer side pockets and a magnetic front flap. Cost: $75 Limited availability, so shop now!
- Carry it All Wristlet – Attach it to your book bag, grab it on your way to the gym, or take it out at night all by itself. Everything fits: your cell phone, ID bills, coins, cards and more! It’s specially designed to fit large mobile phones too, plus this zip-around also boasts four card slots, a zippered coin pouch, ID window and a bill slot. Use the adjustable wrist strap to carry as a handbag or a wristlet, or attach it to the handle of a larger bag. Cost: $40
- Lunch Date (new) – Now even your lunch can dress to impress! Perfect for between-class breaks or bring-your-own-lunch dates, this tote has an ID window and the front and is easy to wipe clean. This lunch tote fits most frozen entrees and features two large slip pockets on the inside (perfect for ice packs). Cost: $32
The New Colors of Fall 2011
Another season also means more great patterns and colors from Vera Bradley’s popular collection. This fall, enjoy four fantastic new colors and vibrant designs you’ll love! Here’s what you’ll want to look for:
- Safari Sunset: This collection was inspired by thoughts of an Indian summer or sunset sky in the Sahara. The print has a tribal feel, featuring neutral tones offset by bright pinks and oranges, a hot choice for the season!
- Plum Petals: This soft palette includes lavender, green, grape, and chocolate, bringing to life a vision of marrying a 1940s floral print with delicate Asian flowers. This is my personal favorite for the fall, pictured above in the Vera bag.
- Happy Snails: This mod nod to nature includes subtle background tones and bursts of color throughout. It’s adorable and seasonal, blooming in turquoise, coral, red, and a golden yellow against the backdrop of always-in-style navy blue.
- Mocha Rouge: This romantic print brings lipstick pinks and soft petals together with an artistic hand-sketched look. The overall effect will have you daydreaming.
Shop Back to College Musts!
On your way back to school this year, swing through Vera Bradley to find must-have styles and accessories for the fall semester. Check out Vera Bradley lanyards ($12), Ribbon Boards ($50), Laundry Bags ($58, pictured in Mocha Rouge), and even Shower Caddies ($34). For all your between class needs there are also tons of bag styles to shop, flip flops to try on, and even ways to keep your cell phone, digital camera, and eye glasses safe in transport!
Get geared up for fall with Vera Bradley this month to get free shipping on your $100+ order. Just don’t forget to visit our Vera Bradley Coupon Codes for more ways to save!