Use ProFlowers to Send Flowers to Your Sweetheart
When you send flowers on Valentine's Day, you're automatically aces. Sending roses, carnations, lilies, or orchids to your boyfriend or girlfriend may seem like a cliche, but let me counter with this: cliches become cliche for a reason — because they work. This year, I'll be sending flowers to my beloved, because I know she loves them. I'll be sending them to my mom and my mother-in-law to-be, too. I know that flowers die, they aren't permanent, but while they're alive and thriving, they brighten the recipient's day so much! What could be better than that? And with Valentine's Day coming up, it's naturally the best time in the world to make sure someone you love gets a surprise flower delivery. Of course, flowers can get expensive, even when you're not splurging on two dozen roses, but don't worry — by using ProFlowers coupon codes, you can save a pretty penny on the most beautiful bouquet.
The Best ProFlowers Has to Offer
Before you prepare to send flowers to your special sweetheart, you have to consider what your lover likes best. Using flower coupon codes is all well and good, but you absolutely have to make sure that you go with someone your partner will absolutely love. Fortunately, ProFlowers has an enormous selection, including special arrangements designed specifically for Valentine's Day. Some of those include:
- red roses by the half dozen, the dozen, or the double dozen;
- multicolored roses, with arrangements including yellow, white, red, pink, and orange blossoms;
- strictly white, pink, yellow, or peach roses;
- tulips in a variety of colors, multicolored or Valentine's Day hues;
- tulips mixed with irises;
- lilies and irises;
- multi-flower arrangements;
- Gerbera daisies;
- and carnations.
Nor is that all. You can put together your own arrangements for one thing, and create a bouquet filled with all your sweetheart's favorite blossoms. You can also send gifts of food, like fruit baskets, bonbons, or huge chocolate covered strawberries. Better still, you can combine gifts of flowers and candy. For something longer lasting, go with a potted plant, like a potted orchid, and give your sweetheart something as enduring as your feelings!
Deep Discounts from ProFlowers
Once you've chosen which flowers you want to send, then you have to pick out the best deal! If you want to send flowers to your partner, there's no harm in saving some money by doing so. You can start by checking out these ProFlowers coupon codes:
- until 2/13/12, send a dozen Rainbow Roses, plus get a dozen free and free shipping, for only $29.99;
- until 2/13/12, get 15% off two dozen red roses and a free premium vase;
- until 2/13/12, get $15 off 15 Sweetheart Tulips with a free glass vase;
- until 2/13/12, get a Lots of Love Flowers Bouquet with a free premium vase and chocolates for $49.99;
- until 2/13/12, get a Tender Hugs and Kisses Flower Bouquet with a free glass vase for $19.99;
- and much more.
If you want to send flowers this Valentine's Day, there's no end to the ways you can save. Check out all the Valentine's Day specials at ProFlowers and choose the right discount for you.