1. Shop Online, Get Cash Back – Rakuten
Rakuten is the best way to shop to earn cash back at the stores you already visit.
Sound to good to be true? Stores pay Rakuten a commission for sending you to their sites. Instead of keeping it for themselves, they share part of that commission with you as an incentive to use their service. The stores get more customers, Rakuten gets commission, and you get cash back. Everyone wins!
The best part is how easy they make the process - Rakuten offers multiple options to help you save money:
- The cash back button is a chrome extension that automatically applies cash back rewards when you visit participating sites.
- The Rakuten app alerts you of the latest promotions, and can link your credit card when shopping in store.
- The Cash Back Credit Card is a visa credit card that give you an extra 3% cash back on qualifying purchases made through Rakuten.com or in-store offers.
2. Download the App, Get Cash Back: ibotta
ibotta is an app that lets you earn cash back in-store and online. Very similar to Rakuten, downloading the ibotta app will allow you to upload photos of your receipts in participating stores for cash back, link a loyalty account to save automatically, or shop directly through the app to earn cash directly upon purchase.
3. Shop Online, Earn Reward Points: MyPoints
Earn points on every dollar you spend with MyPoints . It may not be as straightforward as cash back, but MyPoints works with a huge amount of top brands – including Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Groupon.
Do your regular shopping through MyPoints to earn points and redeem for things like gift cards, airline miles, and more.
If you need any more incentive, MyPoints is offering a $10 Amazon Gift Card or Visa Gift Card as a sign-up bonus!
4. Switch to a New Search Engine, Start Saving Money and Getting Paid: Swagbucks
Shop directly from Swagbucks to start finding exclusive discounts and earning cash back, or just search through their site and earn money in a few different ways:
- Watch videos: Sign-In and earn points (swagbucks) and gift cards by watching videos. Cash out any time!
- Answer surveys: register for active brand surveys and get paid cash back or gift cards upon completion.
- Buy gift cards: get cash back and exclusive deals when buying gift cards. Giving a friend a big Amazon gift card? Get up to 30% cash back just for buying it!
5. NEVER Collect Coupons Again: Honey
You fall into one of 2 categories; you spend hours sifting through coupons to save hundreds if not thousands of dollars a year, or you’re like the other 99% of us and simply don’t have the time nor the willpower to find that extra 10% off when you’re buying a new pair of socks.
Now there is a solution for both groups - Honey! This is a free chrome extension that automatically searches through multiple coupon codes every time you go to checkout on any site, and instantly applies the biggest available coupon before you buy.
Now you never have to wonder whether you could be saving money when you buy something online. If there is any discount code available, Honey will supply it. The real genius of Honey is how easy it is to use. You don’t have to open it, you don’t have to turn it on, and you don’t even have to go through their website to buy things! Just download and forget it. They will pop back up if there is ever any money to save.
6. Start Collecting Refunds You Didn’t Even Know You Had: Paribus
Paribus is a very simple concept. Sign up with the email address you use for online purchases, and they will scan your inbox for receipts from all the stores they monitor.
Whenever you buy something online, Paribus will track your confirmation emails for price drops, late deliveries and returns. They do the heavy lifting, and you get the cash back from price drops and compensation for late deliveries.
Let’s Get Started!
All of the listed resources are free to use, so what are you waiting for? Sign-up now and let us know how they work!